I know this is a popular post this time of year, but I need to write down my photographic resolutions some where, so why not here on my blog.
* Try and do a timelapse video. I always wanted to do one of these and now with the built in intervalometer on the D700 I can do this. I have some ideas on locations, I just need to get my butt out and sit there 😉
* Work on more flash lighting techniques. I love shooting with speedlights, I want to eventually get a couple more so I have a nice portable set-up. I have been reading a lot on the topic and hope the research pays off well.
* I am moving out of the city in a couple months to the burbs (gasp!) and I need to make a promise to myself I will continue to come in and shoot. I mean, I love shooting Chicago so I don’t think this will be too hard.
* Continue to grow my business, it really took off this year and I hope it will continue and be an even better year.
* As always, get out and shoot whenever I can, it is the best way to make sure you are improving and evolving. Especially in situations and lighting you have never shot before, get out of your comfort zone!!
These are mine I can think of right now, they may change in the next day or two, so check back. But for now, What are some of yours? I would love to see them and maybe add/modify my own!!
A Dramatic look at the John Hancock Building!!